Terms & Conditions
Our website is available freely for use provided potential customers comply with our terms and conditions as stated below:
Orders can be made online, or by post, fax, or telephone.
- The price shown is the price paid inclusive of all charges. Postage, where applicable, is shown. Order values of £40.00 or less incur postage charges.
- WKC Martial Arts Supplies accepts all major credit and debit cards, except Electron card. For a full listing, see the website checking out page.
- Purchases may be made by cheque but no goods will be dispatched until the funds have cleared into our account. Please allow up to 5 working days from our receipt for cheques to clear.
- All cheques should be made payable to WKC Martial Arts Supplies, with both the cheque card guarantee number and expiry date clearly written on the reverse of the cheque.
- We regret that third party cheques or credit cards cannot be accepted.
- Customers will be charged £25.00 in the event that any cheque presented as payment be returned to our Bankers as unpaid for any reason whatsoever.
- Any charges incurred from a debt recovery agency will be passed on to the customer.
- Any failure to clear funds for whatever reason will result in interest being charged of 3% above the bank base rate (based on National Westminster Bank plc rates at the time of returned transactions).
Weapons can only be sold to persons over the age of 18 years. Use and Misuse of Martial Arts Weapons can involve serious risk, including injury, disability and death. Weapons are sold for training and Kata use only under strict expert supervision, or for demonstrations of forms, or as collectors' items for display only. Inspect weapons before use to ensure that they are in perfect condition. DO NOT USE WEAPONS FOR SPARRING OR CONTACT. User assumes all risks of injury.
- No wooden weapons used in Martial Arts are under Warranty if used for contact or sparring.
- We do not accept liability for damage or injury caused through misuse of products purchased.
- We will require all purchasers of weapons to send bona-fide proof of age prior to release of any goods for sale (photographic identification is preferred).
We would like to draw our customers' attention to the Prevention of Crime Act 1953 which states that it is prohibited to carry in a public place any weapon considered to be offensive. We would like to point out that holding a licence or club card which permits you to purchase weapons does not entitle you to carry such weapons in a public place.
Description and prices are correct at the time of going to the press but many are subject to alteration. We reserve the right to invoice at prices ruling at the time of dispatch. Every effort will be made to notify customers of price increase prior to dispatch.
Goods are offered subject to availability. If we do not have the stock available or in the delivery pipeline to us from our suppliers, we will endeavour to contact the buyer and either offer a suitable alternative or, if required, cancel the order.
Due to continuous improvement in the Martial Arts World, we reserve the right to alter specifications on products without any notice. Actual products may differ from the photographs shown in this catalogue as pictures are for illustration purpose only.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be effective as soon as posted to the website.